Jlo Rockwell

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jlo Rockwell

Jlo Rockwell

Do the Rockwell 2 strokes always vibrate or do I have a problem somewhere???
    A person who says "anything is possible" obviously has never tried to staple jello to a tree....

Hi: Not the smoothest engine ever, but how bad is it shaking? Single or twin.
    I have a 295 single and it's not too bad but if I have tools in the machine they will vibrate across the floorpan.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

It's a single...OK mines about the same....I'm comparing it to a dirtbike engine...I guess they don't run as smooth...
    A person who says "anything is possible" obviously has never tried to staple jello to a tree....

where in south jersey?

Hey Sal
    I was almost coming to Avalon NJ this weekend but the weather looks like crap so I'm staying home.
    Where are you located? I know a good trail that used to be the old railroad grade outside of South Dennis NJ off of Rt83 if you look on Google maps look for East Beaver Drive & Rt 83 and you will be close. If you know the Pine Barrens I would like to go bang around sometime.
    1970's Max II
    2000 18hp B&S
    mis-mash of parts and pieces

No problem....I'm real close to that area.....when your coming down let me know I'll give you my address and we'll get together and do some riding!!

+ Reply to Thread