Good tire deal

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good tire deal

Good tire deal

Good deal on stuff at Rocky Mountain ATV. I just saved $100 over tires unlimited price on the same tires with free shipping and a $50 coupon they're offering if you spend over $300.

Smile tires,

what kind did you get? size?

If the frontier's would have fit I would have waited and saved up but not enough room. I looked through every tire available and there's not nearly as many as there used to be. I went with the 22x10x8 AMS zipper because I like the look of it and I'm told it's very soft. I'm also told they don't swim well but but I hope to have the jet working and dont plan on swimming any large bodies of water anyways,just a SMALL pond I have.

Ardrossan Alberta (just outside Edmonton) Alberta Canada
    Let us know how they work after getting them on. It says on the web site reviews that they are closer to 23 inchs in diameter. They are only 2 ply are you worried about puctures? I have been try to decide what tires to put on my conquest 8X8 and Rock Doctor has a great case for going with Frontiers but i went to the dealer in Edmonton and they are a $135.00 each (Canadian) and he told me he does not reccomend them. He says they wont fit I told him to go to U-tube and have a look at conquests with 24 inch frontier tires. These AMS Zippers look good but Iam a little afraid that the type of stuff i run when hunting and fishing might cause punctures. Look forward to hearing how these tires perform. Thanks for the info on thses tires.

Ardrossan Alberta (just outside Edmonton) Alberta Canada
    LEt us know how the zipper tires work when you get them. See my quote above.

+ Reply to Thread