22x11-8 on an Attex Wild Wolf?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 22x11-8 on an Attex Wild Wolf?

it takes a few days to get them ready, but the method jerseybigfoot posted pics about works well (see attached pic). if you don't want to wait that long, then starting fluid is your best bet
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like the narrow rims mainly because they're the cheap ones I found. But added bonus, harder to accidentally break the beads out on the trail and increased tire height.

I just thought I would post an update. Decided to go with new wheels. Wanted to post the before and after pics. No fitment problems and I am happy with the results. Still have a bunch to do with the wild wolf though.
    Attached Images

Looks like you're good to go!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Very nice!!!!!

Thanks! I feel like there is so much more to do. I could just put the engine in to see how it runs but I think I want to go through the whole thing and check all the mechanicals out.

+ Reply to Thread