vac line? 16hp B&S vanguard

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: vac line? 16hp B&S vanguard

vac line? 16hp B&S vanguard

I have a B&S 16hp vanguard that did not have the air box on it when i bought it. There is a small barbed vacuum connection close to the top of the carb looking at it from the recoil side. I though it might be the port to connect the pulse fuel pump but the hose connection is smaller than the 1/4" hose connections that are on the fuel pump. I need to know what to connect this to. I have modified a valve cover for my pusle fuel pump connection if thats what it is for then can i just plug it? Anyone know what this connection is for? I have looked for pics and manuals but just cant find what i need. Thanks

The tube that is in the carb top that turns down? that is a bowl vent and nothing is attached there.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

it just appeared that a hose should have connected there. thanks for the info. i will vent it outside the "cab area" incase the float pin sticks. i guess it has a float in the carb. This engine is prolly the only engine that i havent taking apart yet!

+ Reply to Thread