Throttle lever upgrade, and a strange red button

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Throttle lever upgrade, and a strange red button

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir

Throttle lever upgrade, and a strange red button

Another upgrade for the 950 was to convert an old bicycle brake lever for use as my throttle lever. This only took about an hour to install. But about another hour was spent just finding all the stuff and working out how to go about making what I had fit the cable. This really helps alleviate finger fatigue on long rides. A really easy one and very well worth it.

But what tha heck is that red button all about...

Missile launch??....machine guns??

I am going to say horn or NOS d00d!!!!!
    Dezi Gebel
    2 Early 70's Argo's Will Merge To Make One!

maybe brake lights ?
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

could have been an emergency kill switch, so you didn't have to remove a hand from the laterals in case of a stuck throttle???? any wires coming from it? see where they go
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Whatever it is, put a plaque on the dash that says DO NOT PUSH THE RED BUTTON!
    to confuse your friends
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Just a little (major) upgrade that is going through some testing this week. Let you all know when I've satisfied myself that it's not just all in my head.

bicycle grips need tassles to be really acceptable and said tassles need something to hook on to, LOL

ejector seat lol

+ Reply to Thread