vehicle mods

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: vehicle mods

Newcastle Upon Tyne England Great Britain.

vehicle mods

hi,
    i own a Max II and an Argo Conquest and am looking to modify both. Firstly i need to fabricate new floor plates for the Argo dose any body have any tips is there an easy way to get this done inexpensivly (Pics of your mods will hellp) secondly i want to chainge the colour of both vehicles is this posible and if so how (Is there a special type of spry paint needed for the plastic ect) your hellp will be greatfully recieved as i am relativly new to the sceen but want to learn to do all the work on my vehicles myself.
    many thanks,
    Chris.

welcome to the site chris. I am not sure on the floor pan. but painting the bodies the only ways I know of is either using krylon fusion made for plastic or using bulldog spray that is used to prime plastic bumpers on cars before painting but with painting plastic for some reason sooner or later its going to peel off if you are going to paint them I would clean them with wesleys white wall cleaner (found at any car parts store) and a clean brush to get any wax or armorall or any other stuff that would not let the paint stick. also if the body is just oxodized or looks faded check out the how to section for fixing the body and there is also a section on building the floor pan in the same spot. hope this helps,
    Duke.
    1969 Gip-Sea four stroke conversion 1983 honda Big Red 200E engine
    1969 ATTEX ST/300/D four stroke conversion 18HP vanguard V-twin

Newcastle Upon Tyne England Great Britain.
    Thanks Duke i will have a look in the "how to" section now.
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread