Argo tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo tires

Argo tires

Hi, I've got a 1999 Argo Conquest.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if Argo is going to get to someone produce 22X10X8 tires to replace the runnamucks. Would be nice if they had a little more depth to the tread.
    What else is there, any ideas.

Slim

You might want to consider looking at the 24" Frontier Tires. They are a tight fit, but you will not find a better tire to compliment your Conquest. I put them on my Conquest, and have no regrets. My friends are converting their Conquests over to them as fast as the local dealer can get them in. They are absolutly the best swimmer tire you will find, and being as close togeather as they are, they work great when crawling over sticks and logs. They add to your machines clearance, and are "self cleaning" in the sence that mud can not build up on them. I have had no issues with punctures, or bead breaks.
    Here are a few pics:

Can you run tracks on the conquest with the 24 inch tires. I was wondering if I need to buy rims also to mount the 24s. I figured they would fit. I was hoping someone would make them in a 22 inch.
    I see you are in BC. I'm in Alberta, 100 miles east of Red Deer. I've seen some of your u-tube vidio. It's just the way I like it, the tougher and harder to get at the better.
    I feel there is no place I can't go with a little effort. When you're standin on the windshield and holding on to the steering you know your in for a challenge.

Great fun!!!

Keith

hello slimpickin, argo has 22x10x8 tires that are made like those 24's. they are a bit pricey but you will be able to run the tracks with them, if you go to the 24's you will not be able to run tracks. hope that this helps. by the way you can only get the 22x10x8 tires from argo, if you are not looking for that kind of tread you can find 22x10x8 and 22x11x8 tires at princess auto.

Darin
    mud and ice

The 22X10X8 have a tread depth simular to the new 24s. I want a deeper tread than the runnamucks and still run the tracks. Thanks for the help. I'm at Coronation, AB. I have three argos and two friends with argos. We'll have to get together and find some good argoing.

+ Reply to Thread