Busco Beach in NC - October 8-10 2010

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC - October 8-10 2010

Great pics, Lewis! I wanna go back now!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lets go don .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

That was great!

Excelent slide show Lewis! Thanks for taking time to produce this stuff!

Great Job Lewis. I did notice that just about everyone is smiling in each picture.

Did anybody notice JP driving an Argo???

Great Pix Lewis. Who's Max IV was that with the bent roll bars?

Cool Kool!

Still want a KID

great stuff Lewis. next time i'm out at your house, i need to bring the flash drive so i can loot some of those pictures from your computer
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I totaly love the way Lancealot lights up like a christmast-tree in the pics from the night ride!
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 6X6 View Post
    Awesome video Lewis
    Who's Max IV rolled? Hope everyone was OK, the roll-bar
    looks more that a little tweaked.
    John that was jshade's machine. He did not roll he hit a tree! He was not injured but his helmet did take out the windshield. I was not there when he bent the roll cage, i just observed the aftermath.

jshade was fun to ride with, as we were waiting for Lance to be pulled from the mud hole jshade hit another tree but not quiet as hard. This will go into the books as one of the best rides we have had and the night ride was equally great.

+ Reply to Thread