Super Swamp Fox video

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super Swamp Fox video

Super Swamp Fox video

Because youtube rejected my first video, and I had to uploaded it again, this is why the video quality looks so bad. Its does look better though if you watch it in 480p. This clears it up just a little bit. Noel,s Super Swamp Fox really has some serious grunt with the diesel motor that he installed in it. It puts out about 47-48 ft pds of torque!

Last edited by mudbug3; 11-23-2010 at 11:17 AM.

That is a very impressive machine.

that is one nice machene
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Man that was a fun ride. It really took me until the second day to master driving another machine and getting my technique now. The Swamp Fox has so much more power & traction than my Max2, that I had to relearn how to operate the bigger machine. Half throttle with the diesel was all I ever used. Then it was just a matter of the tires chuggalugging there way through the muck. I wish I'd have had the Swamp Fox ready for the October 2010 ride. The other thing about the bigger machine is learning how to rock it, on this machine a slight change in your weight once you start to bog makes a big difference, on my Max2 I'd wait until it nearly got stuck then start moving around and doing the various dance moves to keep it moving.

Noel,s Super Swamp Fox with that 25 hp diesel motor in it could really torque through the deep mud in the swamps. When ever I,d feel my Mudd-ox with the tracks start to sink down into the really soft mud, and slowly move forward, I,d think to myself ' this is some really bad stuff '. I,d then look behind me and see Noel,s Super Swamp Fox driving right through the 10-12 inch deep rutts that my tracks had just made. With a set of Adair tracks on Noel,s Super Swamp Fox, it would be one awesome machine in the mud.

Where can i get a motor like that for my max2 the one thing i noticed is you never hear the motor bog not for one second whats the motor from and will it fit in a max

Wow Noel, Nice work on that machine. Your a lucky man!!

Quote Originally Posted by larryf View Post
    Where can i get a motor like that for my max2 the one thing i noticed is you never hear the motor bog not for one second whats the motor from and will it fit in a max
    A1-Biofuel sells several that would work for your max2. I came close to putting their single cylinder 13hp diesel in my Max2, but a deal came up at the last minute for a Briggs 18, which I took. The 13 Horse diesel w/ direct injection and as much torque as a 20 hp gas engine would be a blast to drive. Run forever on a minimum amount of diesel, and outlast any gas motor you could find.

Nice machine! I like the way it plows through everything. The diesel seems to have more than enough power, too.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Don

Noel,s Super Swamp Fox with the torquey diesel motor in it really had some serious grunt in the soft mud. We rode most of the day satuday and sunday as well, and Noel,s Swamp Fox did,nt even burn a gallion of diesel fuel. It,s super fuel efficent!
    Last edited by mudbug3; 11-29-2010 at 11:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread