A few rides in the snow

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A few rides in the snow

A few rides in the snow

Just a couple of quick videos. The first one is just me filming while my brother drives my Max IV around at my family's property. The second one is JPSwift testing out the factory tracks on his Attex 450 Tomohawk. I think he was impressed, and considering the track kit probably cost less than $400 for him to assemble it was a great alternative to purchasing new tracks.

l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Great videos. Really Luv'd the Attex blasting around in all the snow! That machine looks like a ton of fun, and the yellow color is awesome...looks like half sports car, half tank!!!

Thanks for sharing the winter videos :-)

Tim

Thanks for the kind words, Tim. I was really impressed by the performance of the torquey Tecumseh single. It's a blast to drive in the snow. If you were closer by, I'd offer you a test drive.

And I know you already have quite a few machines, but if I see any good deals on an Attex out your way, I might just have to send you a message.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

:-)

It looks pretty fast in the video, especially in that much snow...would have figured it to be quite a hot rod!

If I was closer I'd take you up on that test drive...I've got a soft spot for anything with tracks...lol

Keep havin fun :-)

Tim

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-13-2016 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Hey Jeff, any chance of an Air Bud pic with tracks or are you going to let Galen be the only one with that distinction for a while?

Bridget
    Bridget,

If Galen can convince the folks at RI to give me any parts I might break doing it, I'd be more than happy to attempt an "Air Bud" shot. Oh that crazy Galen!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-13-2016 at 06:57 PM.

I've been building a snow mound for the grandkids....Mikee might get one in orchard park within the next 2 weeks. I'll have to make sure Little G is here for the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, you and Little G should stop on by and play sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Well, it looks like Galen's tracked Max Air Bud in the snow shot will be a one of a kind....unless he ever does it again.

Bridget
    Hi Bridget...I don't think I have ever seen that photo but now I really want to...could you possibly post it below :-) please :-)

Tim

+ Reply to Thread