Quad Boss tire sealant

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quad Boss tire sealant

Quad Boss tire sealant

I keep losing air in a couple of my Argo 6x6 tires. Now with tracks it’s important to keep the tire pressures consistent. How much QUAD BOSS tire sealant would each tire take for my 2016 Frontier tires?
    My tires are the standard 24-10-8

I sent an email to Quad Boss too...I wonder who will answer first?
    Last edited by mowbizz; 01-30-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Purchase 2 gallons and you’ll have a little left over. This stuff is amazing.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    Purchase 2 gallons and you’ll have a little left over. This stuff is amazing.
    Sounds good. So you’re saying a full 32oz in each tire?

I've used gunk for ATVs, a full bottle for a tire. I think the low air pressure has something to do with the volume of sealant you need.

Just ordered 2 gallons from Amazon...I'm done with air leaks!

Yes. If memory serves me correctly 32 oz per tire. It’s good to -33 degrees. I no longer check air pressure before going for a ride with tracks
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    Yes. If memory serves me correctly 32 oz per tire. It’s good to -33 degrees. I no longer check air pressure before going for a ride with tracks
    Good deal! I should be receiving my QB sealant this week. On another note I’ll be rooting for my other QB Tom Brady in the big game tonight! Go Pats!

Got my 2 gallons of Quad Boss sealant today! Time to get the garage heater blasting!

Spent a couple hours doing the QuadBoss sealant on my 6x6.
    Went well...now hopefully the air pressure will stay steady.
    One thing though...the hose they give you was a tight fit on the valve threads...a couple of times it popped off and the fluid squirted out...that stuff is messy and slippery! Also one of the pumps quit working when I switched to the 2nd gallon...good thing each gallon had it’s own pump!

I found it took a couple of rides for the tires to seal completely. The pumps are junk. Stuff does work though.

+ Reply to Thread