Busco Make Up Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Busco Make Up Ride

Busco Make Up Ride

If everything goes as planned and Busco is open, we will be heading down late Thursday evening. As of now, I am the only amphibious going in a group of quads. I need some company if anyone is up for it.
    I Love the Smell of KLOTZ in the Morning. It Smells Like....... HORSEPOWER!

How long will you be staying?

Planning on staying until Sunday morning.

I can't help but wonder what conditions will be like as the Neuse has not reached it's highest level yet.
    I wonder if the park will be open by Thur.?

High water is predicted for today or tomorrow. that place drains out pretty quick. I have floated down the power line trail one day, and driven it the next. should be great mud conditions. wish I could join you!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You guys need to check out their facebook page before making plans. I remember seeing they might be closed for weeks as the neuse river flooded out the entire park.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 02:50 PM.

https://www.facebook.com/wxii12news/...6211905190643/

Looks like it will take the park a few weeks to recover from this. I'm sure they don't want a pile of people there before the RV owners get a chance to rebuild and clean up.

My heart goes out to the flood victims. I've been there, done that, and it's neither fun nor cheap....and I didn't have it nearly as bad as these folks in NC.
    Flood.jpg

That's my workshop in the background with a floor elevation about 4 inches higher than my house.

Well, due to the fact that everything is flooded, Busco is a no go this weekend. Thinking about hitting CAW on Saturday since they are having a night ride, but still undecided.

+ Reply to Thread