The Glock of ATVs! Max II 6x6 Amphibious All Terrain Vehicle

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Glock of ATVs! Max II 6x6 Amphibious All Terrain Vehicle

The Glock of ATVs! Max II 6x6 Amphibious All Terrain Vehicle

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I missed you all at Busco this spring, but I plan to be there for the fall ride and maybe even stay a night!

I got out to Busco over Labor Day weekend and made a video about the Max II for my new YouTube channel, TWANGnBANG. Check it out and let me know what you think!

I linked this forum in the video description because there is no way I would've ever had to courage to buy one of these if it weren't for this forum and its members.

Check out my new YouTube channel, TWANGnBANG.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG

Really cool vid!!! I'm subscribed (GITR3AL) check out some of my ATV riding vids from the nc mountain, don't worry more vids of our max will come but its got some more fixing before she's ready to go.
    1983 max ll: Getting a 14 HP vanguard and some other custom mods.
    1999 Arctic Cat 400 4x4: dvx 400 carb, msd 4217, kenda bear claw htr's.
    2007 Kawasaki Mule 3010 Trans Diesel: Stock.
    1997 Kawasaki prairie 400 4x4: Custom rollover bodywork.
    1986 Isuzu Trooper II: Factory Diesel/5 Speed, 30+mpg daily driver.

Great video Raleigh Trainer! What a great way to market these excellent machines. They took out your favorite mud holes at Busco Beach with the heavy equipment because all those 4 wheelers and side by sides get stuck and bury themselves in there......our machines are the only ones that can make it through.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Great job, Raleigh Trainer.... excellent production value. I hope you can make it down to Busco again this fall.

awesome video.Its truthfull and well shot and entertaining.The argo factory needs to hire you to make a video for them.The argo 2012 factory video leaves alot to be desired.You actually address some of the negatives about these machines.

Thanks, everybody! It was fun to make.

I plan on evaluating more ATVs in the future- being close to Busco Beach makes that easier because of all of the ATV demos that go on there.
    Check out my new YouTube channel, TWANGnBANG.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG

Sweet, I'd like to see some ATV reviews from a real persons perspective lioe yours. If we ever get to make it out to busco at one of the 6x6 get togethers with the max ll and my old kingquad 300 your welcome to do a review on it!!! 3 range 5 speed and it could pull an Argo backwards if I was determined enough. Pulled my dads f350 crew cab long bed that weighs about 8500lbs up a slight grade!!!
    1983 max ll: Getting a 14 HP vanguard and some other custom mods.
    1999 Arctic Cat 400 4x4: dvx 400 carb, msd 4217, kenda bear claw htr's.
    2007 Kawasaki Mule 3010 Trans Diesel: Stock.
    1997 Kawasaki prairie 400 4x4: Custom rollover bodywork.
    1986 Isuzu Trooper II: Factory Diesel/5 Speed, 30+mpg daily driver.

awesome video keep em coming
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Quote Originally Posted by mad-max View Post
    Sweet, I'd like to see some ATV reviews from a real persons perspective lioe yours. If we ever get to make it out to busco at one of the 6x6 get togethers with the max ll and my old kingquad 300 your welcome to do a review on it!!! 3 range 5 speed and it could pull an Argo backwards if I was determined enough. Pulled my dads f350 crew cab long bed that weighs about 8500lbs up a slight grade!!!
    I'm sure your King Quad does a good job at what it was designed to do, but there's no way it would ever pull an AATV backwards. I've personally seen AATVs hooked up back to back with some big 4x4 quads with lots of money dumped into them and the AATVs always pulled them backwards. Here's an example:

Many of the quad guys had the attitude that AATVs were just a joke when we all started bringing them to big ATV parks like Busco a few years back when 6X6World started. Now, they see us do the crazy stuff we do and those super deep mud holes we cross and they have a lot of respect for our machines because they know our rigs are superior for the really bad terrain. Now they watch in amazement as a pack of us walk through places where they struggle and get stuck. The best thing you can do is come try it out for yourself and you'll be amazed too. Then you'll want to get another AATV, and then another, and then another.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Awesome vid :-)

RD

+ Reply to Thread