LED lights

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: LED lights

LED lights

thought this was interesting I found LED replacement bulbs for the power draining GE 894 headlights in my 01 bigfoot on Ebay for 17.99 a pair also found a pair of 4" led foglights for 58.99 figured I would pass it on John

Link to the lights? Intersted for my Conquest. BBJ

ge 894 | eBay they are the led-13smds for the headlights and the foglights are from 94racing-us is the shops name on ebay email me if you have any probs and I will try and help I bought both for my bigfoot http://www.ebay.com/sch/94racing-us/...p2047675.l2562 I grabbed the 18 watt pair
    Last edited by kezef; 09-18-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Have a look at my youtube page for LED lights...They are pretty cool. Google "hunt4fish2" to see a video of my lights.

just watched the vids there is a big difference can't wait for mine to get here them and my fog lights should be here monday thanx for the vids John

just received my led headlights they are great can't wait till my fog lights arrive will post pics of all hooked up and working after installation

Ordered a set for my conquest, hope they get here fast.. all I need to get it ready for Busco.. I have a set of the round LED fog lights on my hustler, 2 in front and 1 to see when I back up. Man those suckers are bright!

ordered my led headlights and they were here in 5 days fog lights should be here Monday I ordered the 18 watt wich ones do you have I will be at Busco also

18 watt I got mine from https://www.surpluscenter.com/home.asp

I got mine from ebay glad I chose the right ones the 18 over the 27 watt going to put 2 in the front eventually will put 2 in the rear gotta slow down on upgrades lol also sprung for the K&N air filter and the fire extinguisher holder wich were both worth the money

+ Reply to Thread