Argo outboard motor bracket compatability

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Argo outboard motor bracket compatability

Argo outboard motor bracket compatability

Hello All, New to Argo, I just picked up a 2021 600 frontier. I’m wondering if anyone knows if the outboard motor bracket will work on this machine. In the brochure it says no. But I looked at 700 frontier and it looks the same in the back. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

Should be easy to find out, just call your dealer.

One would think! They don’t know. They reached out to Argo Rep. Thought I had a better chance getting my answer on the forum. I’m sure someone knows. Just have to wait for the right person to read it.

I would say it would fit. Same body just different power trains

That’s what I was seeing when I looked at it. I bought the bracket , when I pick it up I will see if it works or not. I’m thinking the same thing. Thanks for reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly10 View Post
    That’s what I was seeing when I looked at it. I bought the bracket , when I pick it up I will see if it works or not. I’m thinking the same thing. Thanks for reply.
    Did the bracket work for you ?

Quote Originally Posted by 449fitter View Post
    Did the bracket work for you ?
    449 fitter, I’m waiting for the dealer to get the winch in. It’s back ordered through Argo , supposed to be this week it comes in then I go pick it up. Been close to a month waiting to get this thing. I’m getting the Vibe Argo as a company is not run very good. I hope I’m wrong but that’s feeling I get. Then I will know whether bracket works or not, once I have machine .I’ll report back once I pick it up.

Grizz - let us know how it works once you get it.

Hello, I finally have an answer. The Bracket will work. I have a picture, but cannot figure out how to post it here. If someone knows, and can tell me I will post it.

+ Reply to Thread