tires&rims? hustler 950

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tires&rims? hustler 950

tires&rims? hustler 950

I heard you could put 25x12x9 tires and 9 inch rims on my hustler to replace factory 8inch set up.could someone let me know what I can upgrade too,and where to get them from.I have a 5 lug pattern if that helps any.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    I heard you could put 25x12x9 tires and 9 inch rims on my hustler to replace factory 8inch set up.could someone let me know what I can upgrade too,and where to get them from.I have a 5 lug pattern if that helps any.Thanks
    Early Argo's used the setup you're looking for. Ask Argonut, he might know alittle more.
    Because anything less isn't really "All-Terrain"

6x6World member jerseybigfoot has 25x12x9 Goodyear Rawhide IIIs on his Hustler 950. The 25's are an excellent upgrade for that machine. You can get a brand new pair of 25x11.5x9 Goodyear Rawhide III tires (which will be just a hair taller) shipped to your door on ebay for $100, which is a great deal.

GoodYear 25x11.5-9 Rawhide III Honda 3 Wheeler 2 Tires : eBay Motors (item 260602055318 end time Nov-08-10 07:27:45 PST)
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Sweet found them on ebay,but how about the 9inch rims I need?tire problem solved.rims I need rims lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    6x6World member jerseybigfoot has 25x12x9 Goodyear Rawhide IIIs on his Hustler 950. The 25's are an excellent upgrade for that machine. You can get a brand new pair of 25x11.5x9 Goodyear Rawhide III tires (which will be just a hair taller) shipped to your door on ebay for $100, which is a great deal.

GoodYear 25x11.5-9 Rawhide III Honda 3 Wheeler 2 Tires : eBay Motors (item 260602055318 end time Nov-08-10 07:27:45 PST)
    I was talking to Jersey about this a while back and I don't believe the 25X11.5X9 will work. they are a good bit taller than the 12" version and would rub on the 950. you might be able to remold the lower tub, but i seem to remember that it was a clerance issue between the center and rear tire
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The 25X11.5X9 may rub the top front of the front wheel wells. The distance between the tires in rear is not a problem. A wheel spacer would probably help or a little heat to remold.

Soo if I go with 25x12x9 ill be ok on clearance?

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Soo if I go with 25x12x9 ill be ok on clearance?
    Jerseybigfoot answered that right above your post

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    The 25X11.5X9 may rub the top front of the front wheel wells. The distance between the tires in rear is not a problem. A wheel spacer would probably help or a little heat to remold.

I believe that forum member Boncrushr fitted 25"x13"x9" to his 950 without too much work.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    I believe that forum member Boncrushr fitted 25"x13"x9" to his 950 without too much work.
    Yes, that is true. Those were Super Swamper Vampire TSL tires on his. Mudd Ox sells the 9" rims, but people haven't been getting any calls or emails back after they contacted them.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread