Amf Sur Trek

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Amf Sur Trek

Amf Sur Trek

Has anyone ever tried to float one? i haven't yet........ If so, what were the results?

Hi again,
    i dont know if you had seen the Gearz DVD ?
    In the second season is a Sur Trek which became a "rebuild" with a 400cc Snowmobile engine and some very agressive Quad tires. They drive it like there is no tomorrow and also float this thing.
    By the way, did you bought the Sur Trek which was offered here ?
    Cause if not then i will try to buy it.
    Official site of Stacey David's Gearz | shows

Sur-trek

Just got and watched Stacy Davids *Gears* DVD, of the Sur-trek build. Well worth the $14.00 bucks. Now I want one!

Amf sur trek

I know where one or 2 are...heh heh heh Amf's that is.
    Last edited by Amphiman1; 01-16-2008 at 04:58 PM.

Hey Amphiman, here is the answer to your question about the AMF's swimming ability. Joe M uploaded this video for us to Youtube.

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Looks like a handful to drive! I had an old Pug for a few years. It was not very trail friendly. It was about 5 turns lock to lock and you had to start turning about 20 feet before the obstacle.

I have a feeling the Sur Trek is the same way. I would still like to have one!

Exclamation amf sur trek

hi,lance, i've been concidering putting mine for sale....let the bidding begin......hehehe
    Nice video, now you know how much fun i have!!
    Last edited by Amphiman1; 01-18-2008 at 09:46 AM.

Talking Amf sur trek

Hi, here's a picture of it in winter 2002
    Attached Images

Hey AMF Sur Trek guys, take a look at what this original manual sold for on ebay. WOW!!!

eBay Motors: VINTAGE AMF YORK PA SUR-TREK ATV OWNERS MANUAL (item 320207420548 end time Jan-20-08 17:43:33 PST)
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Jeff, you have bought complete 6x6's for less than that.

+ Reply to Thread