mudd-ox escargo videos

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: mudd-ox escargo videos

mudd-ox escargo videos

I'll get knowed up on the uploading feature, but here's a link to the 1st video anyway.

Last edited by Mike; 12-07-2012 at 06:03 PM. Reason: embedded video by using the filmstrip button

Awesome machine! And great video....hope to see more soon. Looks like its going to be a fun winter for you and the family :-)

Tim

cool looks like fun. I like wen it climb back on ice try that on plastic tracks

Awesome machine, awesome tracks, awesome video! I still can't believe that machine climbed up an ice bank as steep as that, wow! Very impressive.

Cool video. Did you just get the Ox? What options?
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

got the red one probably 18 months ago and the green diesel about 12 months ago I think. So these machines are still semi-new to me, and I'm still getting used to making them perform. Red one in the video is clutch driven, low-geared. Green one direct drive low geared. On the red gas, I drilled the weights in the primary and have the secondary spring in the #1 position. I would say top top speed is now only about 8-10 mph but it just "feels" better for most driving especially with tracks, and that's all the faster I ever go anyway. If you make slow turns, you don't really need a lot of RPM. Both rigs are canvas top with all the typical options. The diesel does get significantly better mileage (about 3/4 gallon/hr or less in overall mixed driving. Doesn't seem to burn too much more, even working hard). Gas machine best I can tell is around 1.5 gal/hr, sometimes a bit more if working hard.

WOW that is a great Video showing the Mudd-Ox climbing up on the ice!!! The escargo tracks really work well. Nice driving!!!

Matt

escargo mudd-ox video 2

Just playing around a bit, no snow to speak of but some frozen and dry ground.

Last edited by Mike; 12-09-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: merged two threads on the same topic to keep videos in one place

Hi buzz! i enjoyed the vids. Thanks for making them. Keep it up!

Buzz: I would love to see some more videos of your machines. Please keep them coming.

+ Reply to Thread