2017 ARGO promo!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2017 ARGO promo!

2017 ARGO promo!

those who havent heard or seen it argo has just released a 9 min vid of the new 2017 models!!! this vid really makes me wanna have a new argo

Last edited by Mike; 11-19-2016 at 10:33 PM. Reason: embedded video by using the filmstrip button

Some sweet machines.....I got to see if I can retro fit that detachable front rack onto my hdi

I like the automatic chain oiling system.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    I like the automatic chain oiling system.
    Do you think an easy to install auto lube retrofit kit would be of interest to many people? I've had a couple of ideas I've been working on for a while now. I built a simple gravity chain luber for a friend a while back that works mint. During the last 10 min of the ride you add a few oz of lube to a couple small reservoirs with steel brake line drains that route to the top of each sprocket. Add lube and drive for 10 min while its evenly distributed over the entire chain. Simple, effective and no more pulling floor boards or lubing it section by section.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Zuk View Post
    Do you think an easy to install auto lube retrofit kit would be of interest to many people? I've had a couple of ideas I've been working on for a while now. I built a simple gravity chain luber for a friend a while back that works mint. During the last 10 min of the ride you add a few oz of lube to a couple small reservoirs with steel brake line drains that route to the top of each sprocket. Add lube and drive for 10 min while its evenly distributed over the entire chain. Simple, effective and no more pulling floor boards or lubing it section by section.
    The Centaurs were made with gravity.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I think an aftermarket chain lube system would be a big seller. Especially for machines that have chains that are hard to get to.

The video was very cool! The new machines look pretty slick and there's lotsa new bells and whistles.. The LED lights and heated grips would be a good add-on for my '07.
    One thing was lacking from the video, I thought... Where was the mud?? I'm not sure how handy that step would be packed in mud between the two tires.. Would it get caked? I had enough mud on it one year, it bound up between the tracks and the body enough that the tires wouldn't turn. All I could do was make right turns.. That was a fun mess to unjam... How would the vertical gun rack work with mud flying around? I've had (as I'm sure other have) the machine so covered in mud, you can't tell what color it is.. We wrap everything in the back with a tarp in an attempt to keep some of the filth off of it..

great points there glen but there isnt really another way to put the gun... forward sideways it just wont work and it would take up to much room,i guess its possible to have them turned upside down or build a box around the gun holders

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    I think an aftermarket chain lube system would be a big seller. Especially for machines that have chains that are hard to get to.
    what he said.lol ^^^

also yes i agree they are still not convincing me that they cant go through MUD... they just show marsh and rocks....for a person that was wondering they wouldn't know but fortunately i already know how they perform in mud! i think they should just put one of rock docs vids on there a promo vid lol
    " argo conquest in "light" mud" lol

+ Reply to Thread