Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

Thumbs down Nice Ride there Bearclaw

Welcome: Nice Ride i know you will enjoy it.
    Hope you have many hours of fun and you have some great turf behind you to explore. Hope to see many Pictures of you exploits.

My first Argo, now have a Bigfoot. I love it.

That's a nice looking Argo also.
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    here its swampy but no glaciers!
    Swamps are fun too. Alaska is all pretty much swamp with a few glaciers, big chunks of rock and man eating critters thrown into the mix!

Bearclaw thats a nice looking ride! Looking forward to getting out with you sometime soon!

Cory

Bearclaw,
    Nice looking Argo, but it's May guys, what that white stuff still doing on the ground? I'm not even going to think about coming up there to fish till you get rid of that.
    Bruce

Well, since that pic was taken it has been up to 50-60 degree's every day so if its not melted yet, it will be tommorow or so!

I'll start posting fishing pictures here and I think that will change your tune a bit. This one was my first king salmon last season!

And here is my son's first king

[QUOTE=cory_Alaska ] I'll start posting fishing pictures here and I think that will change your tune a bit. This one was my first king salmon last season !

Cory ,

I guess this gives new meaning to the word " King Salmon " . Thats one HUGE fish !

Snow in May

Hdble,
    we're having a late breakup this year. If you look behind me the lakes are still frozen also. Pic taken about 100 or so miles north of Anchorage. Not sure what the sea level is up there but it was still cold and windy up there at night. I slept in a Tent Cot Sat night and my toes got a bit cold in my bag. I forgot my Thermarest pad. There was LOTS of snow on the trails still though and a smidgen of ice on top the water in the marshes, the Argo was acting like a mini ice breaker there at times. Gonna be Memorial day before most of the snow is gone and mid June before the lakes unfreeze. Here in Anchorage tho (the banana belt) snow is all gone and the lakes are unfrozen.

Thanks for the welcome Lewis, I'm sure I'll have some good rides with it. My hunting buddy, who took the pic, is about a week away from buying his Avenger. He was riding his old Yamaha Kodiak wishing he had one watching me crash thru the marshy areas.

Cory, we'll get together one of these days for a ride. Nice fish, what did that thing weigh out at?? I'd be happy with one your son's size he caught. My daughter caught a 272 lb halibut a few years back in Prince Wm Sound. There's some good fishin up here hdble.

Another Alaskan FOR Global Warming,

Dennis

Smile Riding in Québec

A 4 hours ride in rocky trails, woods, ponds, small rivers, swamps... Nice and sunny, hot weather... Nature all around us and good friend to ride with.... It was a perfect day... What can we ask for more... Nothing

Last edited by martwell; 05-10-2008 at 10:29 PM.

Great pictures! Looks like you had a blast.

+ Reply to Thread