Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Post up pics of your Max 6x6 Atvs!

Great pics. I love seeing the snow flying off the tracks and it's great that you get your niece involved as well.

Bigmax

It cleaned up pretty well, considering it's been sitting out behind a guy's shed for quite a few years. I pulled the engine back out while I wait for crank seals. Questions: What do the windshields on these machines use to hold them up, and where does the fuel line route from the tank to the pump?

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Don, that looks pretty good. The wheels are a nice touch as always.

I realize there are years of difference along with different motors between our Max II's but on mine the fuel line runs on top of the passenger side of the lower tub. Check out this picture:

There are zip tie holders attached to the tub every foot or two that you can use to secure the fuel line to the tub. I believe they are riveted to the body but I may be wrong.

Cool Nice Don!

Another great looking machine there Don!!! Will this machine be part of the stable I have never seen a Big Max.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Another great looking machine there Don!!! Will this machine be part of the stable I have never seen a Big Max.
    Thanks, Lewis;

I'll most likely get it right and sell it. I'm starting to get hate-mail from the Attex underground.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the thing goes when the engine's done- they were Max's answer to the Superchief from what I understand.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Looks great, Don! Most of the older Max II's that I've owned used the same method that you are using to hold the windshiled up with now. I don't know if that was original or not. Now they have a chrome bar that folds down along the side of the machine (on both sides) to support the windshield. Also, I see it has the optional 3 point roll bar attachment. From what I've read in a vintage Max brochure, this was an accessory to add to your Max II if you were to use it for racing. I guess it attaches to the hitch and it kept you legal for the NATAV races back then.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Talking My first Max,,Snow Storm early 1970s

Getting ready to have some fun after working hard fixing frozen throttle cable.

Attached Images

Nice picture Rockoduke! It's good to have another AATVer close by.

max iv my first 6x6

just starten out in mass
    Attached Images

Looks like you are starting out right! Great looking Max IV.

+ Reply to Thread