Delevan ny sign up

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Delevan ny sign up

great day, friends and times.. glad to see everyone. the heat was a giving me some (fuel/vapor) issues but after the sun went down they calmed down a bit. not complaining but those speed-bumps gotta go!! rest of the track was great just staying on coarse without hitting anything kept you on your toe's.
    arrived home tired and sore and dirty (2:30) am but glad i attended.
    big thanks to G and new east extreme for making this all happen.. and a great bunch of fanatics to support the habit.

enjoy
    Last edited by Mike; 09-06-2015 at 06:14 PM. Reason: added "http:" to get the video to embed
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Good video Drew. Next time you do practice laps you gotta set up all those 6 wheelers in your backyard for obstacles
    -----\
    OOO-(
    Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, then beat you to death with stupidity!

Nice job drew. Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by MAX IV Mark View Post
    Good video Drew. Next time you do practice laps you gotta set up all those 6 wheelers in your backyard for obstacles
    Actually that was Dakota running the practice laps. I just wanted to see if any wheels were going to fall off.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Got home at 2:00 am this morning. Long day but a really fun day. It started slowly but once it got going the day went by really fast. I didn’t like the track at all after the practice laps but every time I went out there I liked it a little more. Could have done without that second jump though!!! The machine held together and I did as well so all in all a pretty good day! Not nearly as sore today as I thought I was going to be. Thanks to LittleG for sweating more than all of us. If we didn’t have him running around telling us where to be and when to get ready I don’t think we would have a clue about what was going on. He does a fantastic job in my book. Thanks to everyone who made the long trip to race and thanks to New East Extreme for including us. The more we race the more they make us feel like we are part of it all. I can’t wait to finish out the season at Pine Lake and I am already at the drawing board with ideas on how to be more competitive and fearless next season.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

I'm sure we'd have heard if Dave Smith had gotten hurt, but just to make sure: Is he okay? That looked like it could have banged a guy up a little bit.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Here's the two stroke modified heat race.... I remember to turn the gas on mid-way through the first turn....

Here's the ride-along with Egoperf in the four stroke stock heat race...

...and here's a short little number of the two stroke mod class, courtesy of GeoJem peeking through the chain-link fence.

I *THINK* the order is

Jim G.
    Mike C.
    Shanna G.
    Matt O.
    Lewie W.
    Joe H.
    Scott D.
    Last edited by hydromike; 09-06-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I'm sure we'd have heard if Dave Smith had gotten hurt, but just to make sure: Is he okay? That looked like it could have banged a guy up a little bit.
    He came out of it in good shape. He had some damage to his machine but nothing he couldn't fix.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 06:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread