Busco Beach in NC, October 7-9, 2016

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 7-9, 2016

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Well gents, I have decided not to come due to the storm. Y'all be safe down there.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

looks like saturday will be the most rain and wind. friday some showers, but won't stop riding. sunday looks o.k. i still plan on coming unless everyone cancels. j.b.

be there thursday around 1 pm. ready for a ride........ j.b.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    U guys go to have so much fun with all them rain come in be safe guys i hate to miss all the ride

not me on the vengeance.... and i won't spill the beans on who !! your probably there by now. latest weather update ? so far only xbun has cancelled. wondering about rickga.,gil,argojim etc. johnboy

I wish I was going to be there, should make for some perfect riding conditions. I've gotta work to pay for the toys through this ride though. Maybe next year.

Next year I want to make these rides !
    Kinda hard to with just a pile of parts ?

Hey guys how many are still on for the ride? Don't want to be the only one there. LOL
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

+ Reply to Thread