New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 722 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Dubble D

Hello and welcome to the forum. You,re off to a good start with the recent purchase of the Attex 400 Chief , and a 500 Superchief. Lots of Attex people here.

hello i made a post with a question and canot find it now im new and dont know my way arround yet how do i acess yesterdays posts

Smile lost post

Quote Originally Posted by 6wheelie View Post
    hello i made a post with a question and canot find it now im new and dont know my way arround yet how do i acess yesterdays posts
    Is this it? http://www.6x6world.com/forums/gener...html#post45208

ok found it andwas told to start a thread on hustlers

Hey Brushcutter. I'm over in the DFW area and will spend a lot of time riding it while hunting in Graham. Thanks for the welcome!

new to here

ive recently acquired a sierra trail boss 6x6, actually two. but only one will run. is there any way to tell what year mine are? and i also could use some more info on replacing a axle, i read the how to section on replacing axles , but it was for a different make of 6x6. so im not sure how similar mine would be. any replies would be appreciated

Smile Hi I'm Bob

Hi I live in Ohio and currently am restoring a Sperry Wedge, I've rebuilt drive axles, retrue'd hubs, replaced one axle, and rebuilt the trans. I'm currently reassembling the unit and getting excited to try it out. I actually purchased it as a project the my sons and I could work on, even though with their school and college schedule's that never seemed to work out. It has set in my shop for about 7 years and its past due to be usable again. The fiberglass is in pretty good shape, I did have to use some rubbing compound to get the luster back in the lime green color. The engine is the original one and had one bearing that was coming apart, I've repaired that but have never heard it run, the head gasket was blown, so I made a new one out of a copper sheet. I've learned alot from your website and appreciate everyone keeping the conversations pretty clean, I look forward to using your website often. Thanks for accepting me as a member!

Bob

Welcome bubh4.

It really is a great site with the nicest people.

There are a handful of people (3 that I know of) on this site with Wedges. I think they're one of the coolest looking machines.
    Banned

Smile Welcome!

I have 3 wedges George, u want to buy one yet?

New to amphibious vehicles

hi,
    I am Robert Kirk. I have recently acquired a very tired 1995 conquest. I live in a very rural part of Alaska and it is very hard to get parts, let alone any other items needed to operate the 8x8. I look forward to the challenge of rebuilding this Argo and using it to hunt, fish and gather.

+ Reply to Thread