6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 25-26 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 25-26 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Hope you're all ready. No DNF's!!!!!

Bridget
    No DNF's, now that's raising the bar isn't it. I know I'm busting my but to get finished. So much that the neighbor started screaming at me for the air compresser running for a few hours straight after work today. She'll have to deal with the noise for he next week because I'm praying to not have a DNS (did not start).
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Gerber's checking in!

My family and i should be there saturday afternoon. We have yet to pull the racer out, but this weekend should be enough time to dust it off and sort out any issues. I should be racing, not sure about Jim, he was still having engine trouble last i talked to him.

Looking forward to another fun year!

Great! It'll be good to see all the Gerbers again. 'Hope Jim gets his stuff together in time.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Banned

If that doesn't get you excited for next weekend, I don't know what will. Your pictures always capture the moment perfectly and it was good to see those again.

That video says it all.

Googled a Cleveland 10 day forecast & Monday - Friday looks like a chance of rain off & on, BUT, Saturday & Sunday look like beautiful 75 degree weather with lows in the 60's for around the campfire. Sounds almost too good to be true... for Cleveland.

Bridget & Whipper

how about a rollcall who plans on showing up country bumpkin and bunmpkin 2 are ready should be there friday afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by bradley27smith View Post
    how about a rollcall who plans on showing up country bumpkin and bunmpkin 2 are ready should be there friday afternoon

Country bumpkin and bunmpkin 2 are ready should be there friday afternoon
    Joe M.. Attex Chief will be there Friday morning.

Kinyons not ready yet (go figure) but will be there Friday AM
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Kinyons not ready yet (go figure) but will be there Friday AM
    Amphibious drew still patching body, but only need to buy nuts bolts and rivits and put everything together, maybe drill a dozen holes. I want to camp thursday, anyone else down?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Closed Thread