Air Buds

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Buds

Bravo X.L.R.8.

I'm with you on the bent axle, it's worth it!
    Banned

*tear* That was great! You look like a pro in the air, relaxed and enjoying every minute. Great job and kudos to your wife for getting the shot. Even if it did take a couple of tries.

Was it the Sundance Kid movie.. don't worry about the jump, it's the landing that'll kill ya. If I jump the Response, it'll have to be a water landing.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 08:37 PM.

x.l.r.8 that was a great jump!!!!! whipper im ready to make you proud!!!! the girlfriend just got me a new digital cam for my b-day and ill be out rideing this weekend ill have that shot for ya soon!!!!
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 08:38 PM.

After x.l.r.8's second picture, I think that Whipper's going to need a whole new wall entitled "Endo-Buds". Great shots!

Can we make additional submissions to the wall? I have a couple/few more machines that would like there chance at knocking the D/stock out of her spot on the wall. Now that I think of it... I'll wait for the professional cameraman (i.e. George) to show up at Ledges to capture the carnage...

~m

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Maybe you could have "what I broke to get on the other wall pictures, still trying to straighten out the axles, and my back

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 08:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread