Busco Beach in NC October 7-9, 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 7-9, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by trevorakm1 View Post
    man as this thing gets closer and the more i read the more i wish i could go. the fact that you guys organize things, stick together and look out for each other is great. i'm envious, to check out some cool amphibs, ride with amphibs, learn from others there about the machines and generally have a good time, wow. to all enjoy, should be easy and get some good video and plenty of it! i enjoy going to you tube and watching 6x6 videos but these are the best due to the number of vehicles and the point of view. for me it's better to watch the machine operate than to see the scenary go by and not see the machine. enjoy!!!!!!

trevor
    The 6x6 and 8x8 AATV community is one of the tightest knit group of folks that I've ever met......they're some of the best friends that I've ever had. They'll do anything for you and when something goes wrong there's always an army of people there to help you out. I can't even begin to express the gratitude to everyone for all that they've done for me over the years. Hopefully you can join us sometime in the near future.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

George, I was watching this video and trying to remember if I had attended this event when suddenly there I was in a mud hole with my MaxIV. It brought back a lot of memories from that weekend. What a great time and I had forgotten just how much fun I had.

Well, most of the loading of the cars is done. The trailer is loaded and hooked up and the kids are asleep. I almost feel like its the night before chistmas. We are hitting the road about 4am and it is the first ride with the wife and kids. Im even bringing my "good" dog (he is friendly and loving, but the husky in him makes him want to run away when given the opportunity and then comes back a much darker color). I've got the new briggs in my ride and wont have to beg friends to help get my engine running. I am so excited. The drive says 10.5 hours, we will see if i make it by thursday night or not. Not sure how well the youngest will travel that long for, and my wife is not accustomed to driving all day long, but we are going to do our best to avoid a hotel stay. Safe travels to everyone else heading down, or up, or whatever direction to get there. Im looking forward to seeing all my good friends again, and making some new ones.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Getting ready to leave tonight, just went over the machine and found the left center axle going bad. I have it patched up and hopefully will make it threw the weekend but if not is there any body that has a non-splined center axle for a maxII there willing to part with? I should be rolling in around Friday by noon.

Quote Originally Posted by FREQ42 View Post
    Getting ready to leave tonight, just went over the machine and found the left center axle going bad. I have it patched up and hopefully will make it threw the weekend but if not is there any body that has a non-splined center axle for a maxII there willing to part with? I should be rolling in around Friday by noon.
    I'll bring one with me, Bob.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

To all making a LONG and short journey....drive safely and get ready for a great weekend!

88 miles to go, the what is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    I'll bring one with me, Bob.
    Thanks JP. Don't forget the windsheld.

Quote Originally Posted by FREQ42 View Post
    Thanks JP. Don't forget the windsheld.
    Got it, Bob. See you guys tonight!

You Lucky Dogs! lol
    (Jealous!!)

-WagZ-
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

+ Reply to Thread