6x6 Racing at Ashtabula, Ohio June 18-20, 2010

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing at Ashtabula, Ohio June 18-20, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    not sure if either of us will be racing this year. Beth goes in for an MRI on Thursday for what they suspect is a torn rotator cuf, and i broke my ankle yesterday afternoon. we will still be there and the trailer will have every machine we can cram on it... not sure if either of us will be up for racing, but we should be good to go for trail riding, and BSing
    That sucks. I wish the best for the both of you. You have got to stop riding so hard at CAW.

Like George said. What a bummer pal. Looked forward to seeing you guys on the track. Let me know if there is anything i can help with. Glad to hear that you guys are still coming to Ash. Just wouldn't be the same.

Lewis

the good news is that i didn't get hurt riding the 6 wheeler... the bad news is that i got hurt unloading it one of my ramps kicked out and smashed my ankle. luckily both machines were already washed, and Beths was serviced and put away. i got the Wolf in the shop then got Beth to take me to the hospital. I'll get the Wolf serviced tomorrow and we will be good to go
    i'm supposed to be on crutches for 2 weeks, but i intend to be done with them by the time i get to Ohio!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Anybody in need of a crappy but functional 2nd gen Attex floor pan? I'll bring it with me if anybody needs it.
    Banned

Beth goes in for an MRI on Thursday for what they suspect is a torn rotator cuf, and i broke my ankle yesterday afternoon
    Geez you two. Now that you've got that out of the way.......HEAL FAST.

Bridget

the good news is that i didn't get hurt riding the 6 wheeler... the bad news is that i got hurt unloading it one of my ramps kicked out and smashed my ankle.

NOOOOOOO!!! Not another one of those trailer Horror Stories.

Bridget

Well that's a Bummer. Glad your still coming.
    If I remember right, You don't use your feet for anything when racing

Whipper

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    Well that's a Bummer. Glad your still coming.
    If I remember right, You don't use your feet for anything when racing

Whipper
    the injury is on the outside of the ankle and the way i have to wad my long legs up under the dash of my racer i think i'll be beating it on the floor. i'm gonna try to get in it tomorrow and see how bad it feels. (SHHHHHHHH... don't tell my wife). i'll make a few laps on friday durring the test and tune session and evaluate from there. i have all the padding left over from the seat in the wild wolf. i can probably wrap enough of that around my foot to absorb most of the beating
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Sorry to hear that Brian, Hope you guys are ok and heal up! I sure hope racerone3sgirl dont read your thread, lol.

Brian i have some more of the black foam that will cushion even more. It's the material the machine was resting on. When i come by i'll bring it. Get well Quick!!!!!

Closed Thread