Busco Beach in NC, April 12-14, 2019

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 12-14, 2019

Wow is right. What a great time riding this weekend with some of the best conditions I have experienced at Busco. There was not any lack of mud or water anywhere. The choices were endless mudding, swamp running or power sliding on the slick trails. Thanks Dan for taking out the time to post some great video.
    Johnboy you owe myself and the Cheney gang a cold beverage of our choice, we found your lost track on our ride. I have it and will send you a pm.
    Last edited by onlyonce; 04-15-2019 at 04:01 AM.

Great video!
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

That is great! You found it.
    Makes the muddy mess we had have a sunny ending!

Glad you found Johnboy's track! It was great riding with everyone and meeting new people, there was mud as far as the eye can see that weekend! It took us about 4 hours straight using the pressure washer to clean the truck, trailer, and Argo from all that sticky soupy mud. I hope to have some videos up soon, just have to import them and do a lot of editing. Hope everyone gets home safe!

What a great weekend! That was the best mud and water I have ever seen at Busco. Thanks to everyone who came out and helped make it a fun weekend as always. I took a lot of pictures, but I’ll have to see how they all come out (had some trouble last year when I sent them out to get developed), but I’ll make sure to have them posted. Hope to see you in Ashtabula, if not then hopefully in October!

as one of the guys said , '' it's almost too muddy ! it was really , really fun. even though i lost a track thursday and ran '' tired '' the rest of the time , i had a blast . max highboy did much better than i expected and even getting stuck was fun. there was not much point in putting on clean clothes around camp . we searched for that track a few times...with no luck by saturday night. keith thinks someone saw it in the hidden trail brush and drug it out to a main trail. so i owe you guys next trip. thanks ! those go kart guys were a added delight to see on the trails too . they looked so out of place ! later , johnboy,va.

Thanks to the 6x6 World Members who showed up. Dan Edwards brother was as nice as Dan Edwards. Ricks young daughter was as nice as her brother. Maybe I was not mingling enough but did I miss Mike and his Son???? Nice to have met the new couple from Charlotte, NC, Steven and Casey. Dan, Like always the best videos, you sure know how to make Big Greenie look good. Thanks to DaddyGil, he know why. Our videos will come soon I hope.

Just when I thought I had seen every possible toy on the trails....then I saw a 70's garden tractor! AMAZING!!!! Big thanks to Cory and Fred for saving the Max ll from sinking!

Wow! What a mess that place was. Like Keith said-thick mud, water overflow or slick sliding. Had a great weekend as always. Never seen some of those trails flooded in the 7 years I have been going. Thanks everyone for welcoming my daughter Leah, she is hooked and ready for Ashtabula and Fall Busco. Great to see everyone again. Sorry Sofob I did not get a chance to meet you this time, will make sure I do so in the fall. Have some short videos I will post when I get a minute. Thanks to everyone for coming!

Ralph, I beeped when I left but you and Chris were already gone

Johnboy, we came around a corner and Keith yelled my name and pointed and there it was. Glad you got it back

See some of you guys in Ohio in June

Had a great time. See everyone in June.

+ Reply to Thread