Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Toys4Me View Post
    I plan on going as long as mi isn’t on “stay at home” and I don’t have any locked states between. Pa isn’t looking good.
    Yeah PA sucks they closed everything, avoid that state if you can. We have delivery's to the GNC distribution center and until PA opens back up they will just sit on our yard..

If we are looking at the possibility of later dates, these are currently my open dates:
    April 17-19
    May 8th-10th
    May 22nd-24th (Memorial Day Weekend)
    May 29th-31st

I really hope we can keep this date though.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

My thinking is this, They will not shut Busco Beach down. If they do I will hunker down till Oct. I will not try to guess when this thing is over. I will be there unless they close Busco Beach. No other date will be good for us. If you change your mind and don’t show up I’m sure everyone would understand. Just my thinking

I’ve been watching that. I’ll probably have to take 77 through the mountains.

Ohio just declared stay at home. Can I still drive through the state?

from what i just read ..it means people living there to only go out and about when needed ( shopping , doctor , etc. ) i would think it also means don't drive to another state and hang out with people in a close environment then come home . did'nt say anything about people driving thru the state. i have'nt seen any state with restrictions on people taking site seeing rides in their cars . the shenandoah natl. park here is open and people are taking drives . the visitor centers are closed though. j.b.

We were at Food Lion yesterday, we saw no masks, no coughing, no bread, no toilet paper, very little meat, very little canned beans, very little soup, lots of ice cream, I bought 5 bags of my favorite candy. My son said on Ft. Bragg 2 cases so far. JohnBoy thank you for that update. Hang in there. Update from N.C.

I haven’t been able to find anything that doesn’t directly relate to residents except for states with curfews.

Mike you should be ok. From what i understand like Johnboy said, there are no travel restrictions that i have heard of for residents of any states, just the stay home except for necesseties thing.

Ralph, glad you stocked up on your candy. It's like everybody is stocking there freezer or we are running out of cows lol.

Update for Busco Beach. The office says as of now they want a 6 ft comfort zone and no more then 50 people gathering in one area. Sounds good to me. She also said to go on there Facebook page for any update about the park. As of now they are open and sees them not closing.Rick had a salad last night and enjoyed it as much as eating a good steak or a good hamburger not mcDonalds. Candy for desert. Will load up everything on Monday.
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 03-25-2020 at 12:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread