My first Argo configuration advice and questions.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: My first Argo configuration advice and questions.

That is exactly right. Bob has made me feel very much like a part of what's happening. He knows that I am not going to buy another Argo, and that this one must be perfect. Even to the point of special ordering a red top. It doesn't matter if it is an Argo part, or third-party. He is doing an enormous amount of homework, calling the various dealers, asking questions and getting quotes. I don't know if I could have ever gotten this level of service from a large Argo dealer, but I am certainly getting it from Barrows Argo. If it ever breaks, he will drive to my house, and fix it on site. To say that I am pleased is a tremendous understatement. I am absolutely delighted. Not only am I getting an amazing Argo, I am building a friendship as well.

Steve

That's really cool about the red body, will be the only one like it.

I thought of your machine yesterday while out hiking in the mountains behind my house found some ancient skidder trails really steep and twisting with a lot of downed logs, big rocks and sketchy washed out eroded hill climbs.

It's funny you should say that. Every time I drive down the road, I see ponds, swamps, hills, logs, and other terrain I would love to drive through, except for its illegal. I used to work repairing high voltage transformers. I delt with voltages up to 345,000 VAC. After that job, I started noticing power sub-stations everywhere. Now, with a severe case of Argobrain, I see extreme terrain everywhere.

Steve

Yup...a damned shame in NH.
    I live right next to a beaver pond...a huge one...nope...can't go in there....there are ponds and woods roads everywhere too.
    The local main skidoo trail is 5 minutes from my house and follows miles and miles of power lines.
    That's what we get with anal retentive legislators and state administrators I guess...

Tomorrow Barrows Argo is actually coming here to discuss the progress on Juggernaut. I am delighted, and will cook steak. The house has to be clean. We normally have guests, and everything is always clean, but with Bob coming, now that is a special occasion! He has made this entire purchase a wonderful experience. I have tried to stay calm, and it isn't easy. Every day I relax by watching more Argo videos, and reading the posts here. I can't wait until I have experience so that I can help others.

The Argo is the perfect machine for me. I was born to ride.

Steve

steve...we will all be expecting tons of videos of your new machine !! clean and new, then real muddy after some ''offroading'' (as long as your o.k. with getting a little dirt and mud on it ). and snow will be great also later on......johnboy va.

I have the brand new GoPro Hero 5 Black, and a 128 Gig micro SD card on order. I have posted here, and done my homework. I want this machine, like nothing else in my life, except sex for the first time.....
    I am not a rich man, and I will not be a rich man once Juggernaut arrives, but I will not sacrifice one single item with this purchase. If it needs it, it will have it. Done once, and done.

Since it is Saturday night, the beer seems to have ummmm, sunk in.

Steve

Just saw a wrap done on a UTV on Offroad TV today. maybe you could consider doing something like that in red?

Quote Originally Posted by AATV View Post
    Just saw a wrap done on a UTV on Offroad TV today. maybe you could consider doing something like that in red?
    Could you post a link? I'll certainly take a look, and see what's available.

Steve

scimanstev when you get a chance add yourself to the map if you want https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...158.027344&z=9

+ Reply to Thread