6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 23-24 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 23-24 2012

1. Lewis: Attex Orange Crush
    2. JPSwift1: Attex 440 Thunderchief racer, Attex Tomahawk Lil Truck, and 1 other machine (not sure which one though)
    3.Buggyman: MaxII Bigfoot 40 horse still trying to drag twinlakemike along, if his wife will allow it.
    4. George: The Apache
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    1. Lewis: Attex Orange C
    l
    rush
    2. JPSwift1: Attex 440 Thunderchief racer, Attex Tomahawk Lil Truck, and 1 other machine (not sure which one though)
    Bring the 980. I'm on my phone and out of town so if someone wants to add me I'm bringing the attex 450, colt concoction, and a max iv.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

the gerbers will be there.... wow.. the mess in the garage, house, car, and soon the yard..lol i will be cleaning up for weeks. worth every penny
    wish it was still in the heyday race every weekend.

3. Buggyman: MaxII Bigfoot 40 horse still trying to drag twinlakemike along, if his wife will allow it.
    5. The Gerbers
    6. Amphibious Drew: Attex 450, Colt Concoction, and a Max iv.

3. Buggyman: MaxII Bigfoot 40 horse still trying to drag twinlakemike along, if his wife will allow it.
    5. The Gerbers
    7. mad_max_500cc and the 25hp beast
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

5. The Gerbers
    8. Mustangwagz: Specatating and possibly Riding with a kind hearted generous person..or maybe in a loaner rig..lol

if i aint allowed in the line up, yinz can exclude me...lol
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

I spoke with Bud again today and wanted to follow up with a question from last week regarding roll bars/cages for the endurance race. Bud said that they are required for all races including the endurance race.

Everything is looking good at the track. Bud mentioned that a professional photographer would be on site. This photographer attends a lot of the quad events and Bud said he had been wanting to attend a 6 wheeler one. The photographer has a trailer on site where he prints high quality photos right after the races to sell. If you are interested, be sure to stop by his trailer after the race and see if he got any photos of you zipping around the track.

After a last minite engine swap and a bad water pump seal that was back ordered
    And some frame modification it looks like country bumpkin 1 will be attending after all should arrive Friday afternoon looking forward to seeing everyone again

5. The Gerbers
    8. Mustangwagz: Specatating and possibly Riding with a kind hearted generous person..or maybe in a loaner rig..lol
    9. Kinyons: 4 race machines and a BFD
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

5. The Gerbers
    9. Kinyons: 4 race machines and a BFD
    10. The Smiths: Country Bumpkin

Looks like the list is really growing!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Closed Thread