6x6 Racing Results 2009

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2009

Here's the Rookie 2-stroke heat race. I didn't catch the start:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Here is Saturday's stock 4-stroke heat race that includes Marc's rollover. I asked Marc for permission before I posted it because it is a little graphic. The race was red flagged due to his rollover and then we started back up about 45 minutes later. Luckily Marc is doing ok now.

I rolled at the same time that Marc did so when the race was restarted I got a second chance. However, Lewis was in the yellow spider and I just couldn't catch him.

YouTube - 4 stroke heat race
    WOW so thats what happened. Ouch, ouch ouch
    Thanks for the excellent video.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    glad you're ok after that crash marc, that looked painful and like it could have been much worse

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Here is Saturday's stock 4-stroke heat race that includes Marc's rollover. I asked Marc for permission before I posted it because it is a little graphic. The race was red flagged due to his rollover and then we started back up about 45 minutes later. Luckily Marc is doing ok now.

I rolled at the same time that Marc did so when the race was restarted I got a second chance. However, Lewis was in the yellow spider and I just couldn't catch him.

YouTube - 4 stroke heat race
    Man! That's cringe TV.

Glad you're ok Marc.
    Banned

Marc glad your up and running again. You gave us a little scare there. Hope to see you at Busco with all you wit and humor! I brought you some Cheerwine but with all going on i didn't get to give it to you. I'll make up for it in Busco. See you later.

Lewis

40 chain

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    40 chain would of been the first thing to go, but it held up great.
    Everyone is always dissing the 40 chain but I have never had a problem either with it. I break the shear bolts on sprocket tubes and hubs before the chain brakes. Never had a new 40 chain break, just old rusty ones from the machines when I get them after sitting 20yrs.

Which I would recommend not to use older ones as when the break, they wrap around sprockets and will crack the lower tub 1st gen attex's anyways
    I cut a strip of plastic and lay it in the chain channels to help in case it does break and I dont know if it helps yet to protect but seems like it would.

If you got an older fixer upper machine. Its a good Idea to just replace them before you run it.

Here's my video.

Thanks to Don, Whipper, Bridget, Lewis, Robbie and Allie for sharing their clips with.

Banned

Nice video, guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post

Ouch!!!! Man, you got clobbered. Glad you're OK!!!!

Wow! You nailed it, George- great video! (again)
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread