New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 722 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Joe and Sandy,

Welcome to the amphibious forum.

Hello everyone out there. I'm new to the amphib world. joined not to long ago and have learnt lots by reading. I have a 700cc quad and I just can't go the places I want to. It just seems u all have a blast. I'm putting my quad up for sale (its loaded with goodies) as I am awaiting for a 6x6 argo with tracks etc. for about $7k. it supposed to be a 07 with about 80 hours. A trapper owns it and is buying a new avenger. I'm in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and there is lots of water, swamp where I go for moose.(u should see the amt of timber wolf tracks, just unreal) the oldest stepson called a wolf into about 40 yds but couldn'd thump him because he had a 300mag. He did get a 6 1/2 black bear though next day. No moose this year though. Again what a bunch of excellent pictures and a very sociable and knowledgeable group. Happy to be on board.

welcome aboard Mr. Moose, wasn't Mr. Moose on Capton kangaroo?
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Quote Originally Posted by robertkbush View Post
    hello all
    hello all just got my max2 its a 1988 red with a 16hp looking forword to playing and upgrading it. i realy like reading all the threads and looking at all the pics. glad to be apart of 6x6 world
    max2 with 3000lb winch,split shifter, off road lights, and 50 amp alternator

robertkbush,

Hello Robert. Welcome to the amphibious forum. Where are you located at? If you provide us with this imformation , there might be some forum members near you that you can ride with.

Welcome Robert! This is the best place for support and fun!!!
    Dezi Gebel
    2 Early 70's Argo's Will Merge To Make One!

new to the site

Hi guys, I'm new to the amphib world and have signed up to get a litte education about them. I live in South Lousiana where we have marsh to contend with instead of all the snow and ice I see on most of the videos. If anyone has somedthing to recommend about our soft ground and the machines that bets tackle it , It would be appreciated. I seem to be attracted to the zero turn stuff.

mikej ,

Welcome to the forum. I live in Shreveport, Louisiana. What part of Louisiana do you live in? Maybe we can hook up for a ride some time. I love riding in swamps, marsh, and soupy mud. The challenging the better.

hi all,, my name is Dwayne. Ive been looking for an argo for over a yr now. Ive found one here in Ky. for $3500. This was the first one ive ever seen, other than videos, pics, etc. A few things im not sure of, when i turned, i could feel something slapping the floor board, both passenger and driver sides. Is this major,, common?? And in the front lower tub, there was a couple of holes that, what looked like to me,, where the frame came to the front. The guy said it was for a plow, but the ones ive seen, mount on the axles. none the less, it was holes in the plastic. While in gear sitting at an idle, it didnt move,, is the clutch working like it should? Its a vanguard, 16 hp, 3000 lb wench, rawhide 3s. It ran smooth, no smoke. Ive been wanting one for a long time,,, and I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE,,lol, it seemed to drive and turn fine. Any suggestions appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kynighthawk70 View Post
    hi all,, my name is Dwayne. Ive been looking for an argo for over a yr now. Ive found one here in Ky. for $3500. This was the first one ive ever seen, other than videos, pics, etc. A few things im not sure of, when i turned, i could feel something slapping the floor board, both passenger and driver sides. Is this major,, common?? And in the front lower tub, there was a couple of holes that, what looked like to me,, where the frame came to the front. The guy said it was for a plow, but the ones ive seen, mount on the axles. none the less, it was holes in the plastic. While in gear sitting at an idle, it didnt move,, is the clutch working like it should? Its a vanguard, 16 hp, 3000 lb wench, rawhide 3s. It ran smooth, no smoke. Ive been wanting one for a long time,,, and I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE,,lol, it seemed to drive and turn fine. Any suggestions appreciated.
    Hello Dwayne,
    Glad you found us. The slapping is probably the chains. Take a look at them they are probably loose. The holes in the plastic is not from any factory plow. Your right they are attached to the bearings. Yours may be home made or

When sitting at idle and it dont move that is good. If it idles and dont shut down then I would just leave it. A low idle really helps when trying to change gear ranges.
    Sounds like you got a few small issues but I hope it turns out to be a fun machine for you. We all enjoy ours!!!

+ Reply to Thread