6x6 Racing at Ashtabula, Ohio June 18-20, 2010

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing at Ashtabula, Ohio June 18-20, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    no big deal, we will survive! while following doctors orders yesterday, i finished servicing the trail machines. hopefully i can get all three loaded this afternoon and try to find a place for the Rokon on the trailer. then all we will have to worry about this weekend is our camping gear.
    Hey Brian, glad to hear you doing good and still going to make, Ashtabula.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    Hey Brian, glad to hear you doing good and still going to make, Ashtabula.
    Thanks Joe. it's going to take a lot more than a broken ankle to make me miss this event
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Good news, Bad news. the good is that the ankle feels great. i've already ditched the crutches and haven't needed pain meds since Monday. the bad news is that i probably still won't be racing. i've been without health insurance for 6 months (Sundays ER bill is gonna hurt). i had planned to be insured before Ashtabula, but there was a hick-up and it didn't get processed in time. i know odds are slim of something like what happened to Jersey last year happening again, but it seems dumb to chance it. the racer is loaded and coming to Ohio, and i'll probably make the dumb choice once i get there and hear all the engines firing up and smell the 2 stroke oil burning. if i don't race, anyone who wants to try it out is welcome to use my machine... Larry... Scott S. .... anyone.
    all the machines are as ready as they are gonna get, and they are on the trailer. it took a few tries, and a little but of carpentry work, but i got everything on there. now i just need the next week to pass quickly!
    can't wait to see everyone again and go do dumb stuff
    Maybe you can get an ATV accident policy for the Max to cover it. My health ins almost didn't cover it since the EMS guys said it was a race related accident. The hospitals wanted to claim it under my auto policy.

good call. i just tried to get an online rate quote through Geico and it said i don't meet their standards like i haven't been told that before! I'll call them tomorrow and see if i can add the Attex to my existing policy.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

.......If i don't race, anyone who wants to try it out is welcome to use my machine... Larry... Scott S. .... anyone........
    Nice offer. I may take it for a spin but I wont race it.

Thought this was a good time to post this again. See ya all next week.

Whipper

YouTube - whipperag's Channel
    Attached Images

Looks like you and Bridget are all set to go. I don't know about you guys, but I'd be so excited that I wouldn't be able to sleep. And I just watched your 2009 Pine Lake teaser vid and so I'm even more pumped. And on top of it, I might be picking up a nice 16' tandem axle trailer this weekend, so 3 or maybe even 4 machines could possibly be coming with me this year.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Take care on the cross country ride. See you guys at Ash!!!!

Anybody need balloon tires I have at least 6 that hold air. PM me I can bring to Ashtabula.

Axles, I need axles for my hustler project. Have one front that is slightly bent and a rear one that the flange is actually welded on cadywompus and washers are used as "shims" you gotta see this one! Anyhow, i"m interested in any old stuff anyone may have. I"m sure I can make something work.Thanks Joe.

Closed Thread