6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 23-24 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 23-24 2012

so uhh.....is it normal to not be able to sleep 2 days prior to leaving? lol
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Two days? You're lucky!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Two days? You're lucky!
    lol, sorry folks.

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

Well, the Apache finally got the last piece put on. It's finished (except for the head temp gauge and sensors...hoping I can get JBF to help me figure out the wiring on that).

This will be the first time I've come to races without getting a few test runs in. Actually, the last time I drove it was on the track last year. Gulp!
    Banned

George does you engine have an electric start and working battery charge circuit? otherwise you may have to run it on 2 9v batteries.
    Acta non verba

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Two days? You're lucky!
    4 race machines! no wonder you don't get any sleep.
    Acta non verba

This will be the first time I've come to races without getting a few test runs in. Actually, the last time I drove it was on the track last year. Gulp!
    Same here, George!!! Not enough room at the house to open it up.

Originally Posted by Shawn H
    1. Lewis: Attex Orange Crush
    2. JPSwift1: Attex 440 Thunderchief racer, Attex Tomahawk Lil Truck, and 1 other machine (not sure which one though)
    3. Buggyman: MaxII Bigfoot 40 horse still trying to drag twinlakemike along, if his wife will allow it.
    4. George: The Apache
    5. The Gerbers
    6. Amphibious Drew: Attex 450, Colt Concoction, and a Max iv.
    7. mad_max_500cc and the 25hp beast
    8. Mustangwagz: Specatating and possibly Riding with a kind hearted generous person..or maybe in a loaner rig..lol
    9. Kinyons: 4 race machines and a BFD
    10. The Smiths: Country Bumpkin
    11. Hydromike/Geojem: 503R, D/stock Chief, Super Swamp Fox
    12. JoeMeg and Gizmo
    13. Shawn H: Argo Big Foot
    14. Joe M: Attex 400 Chief

Well I stopped out already today and dropped off my racer. Another trip or two and I will be all set. Got to see the great work of Buggyman and his bigfoot max as well as HydroMike and his fancy seats on the SSF.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Well I stopped out already today and dropped off my racer. Another trip or two and I will be all set. Got to see the great work of Buggyman and his bigfoot max as well as HydroMike and his fancy seats on the SSF.
    Ill be in tomorrow sometime before noon, settin up camp with yinz as you already know. Meeting Joe H. in the morning, then we're gonna head north-ish. lol.

Closed Thread