New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 722 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Dan,

I'm a fellow tank enthusiast myself. I am fortunate enough to play with 1:1 scale tanks at the AAF Tank Museum in Danville, VA. I don't suppose you know Dave in Australia with the 1:2/5th scale M60 and Sherman? I've emailed him a few times and he seems like a really cool guy.

If you find a bone yard with several T-20s, I hope you'll be kind enough to tell us where it is after you're done picking through it. Those T-20s are not so easy to just find, not to mention all the other parts in the machines that have them. It would make a good transmission for such a project. Making the tracks counter-rotate would be very easy. What tank do you intend to build?
    Banned

Yes, I do know of Dave, his videos are my inspiration. He has been more then helpful to me with advice as well as the other builders. My user names are the same on both sites. I am working on building a 55% scale Panzer 3.

Hello all

Hey guys my name is Don. I have been riding atvs for awhile now but just picked up my frist argo i guess you would call it not sure what it is but its fast and fun lol needs some work but all in all I like it

duc127

Big welcome to the forum.

Hi everyone. I have been searching the forum and finding help on rebuilding my older max2 that I bought rite. I have had 4 wheelers, cycles, snowmobiles all my life and now one of these crazy things. What a lot of fun! I Put on new upper and lower tubs, all new bearings,got rid of the jaylo and installed a 440 2 stroke and it rocks. The guys at the Max factory are great and have been a huge help through the install. There is about 14 guys in my area all with Max ATV's so the maiden voyage is this weekend.
    Thanks for the help
    nammit

Hey nammit. Welcome to the site. It sounds like you have a great machine on your hands and plenty of people to ride and wrench with. Be sure to upload some pictures to the gallery so that we can see your handy work.

Hi my name is al, I live in santa rosa CA, I just got a serria trail boss [don't know the year yet.] It needs some work but its all there. I have a 4 wheel atv & have had many sandrails & baha bugs that i built. [I]f anyone has a exploded view of the transmission i could sure use it. 1 of them is not working. Well thanks AL

Hi Al, welcome to the site. As far as the transmissions in your Sierra Trail Boss goes, I'd say contact Dan Dowling. He is into Trail Bosses and the last I knew, he is quite the expert when it came to them. I believe he also sells parts for them as well since he owned much of the remaining Trail Boss inventory. I believe his email is hidows@greatlakes.net Good luck with it.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

HI I had a 6wheeler for the past 30 years I got a max 2 used that was really broken ,had to fix alot on it but I got it for 200 .I have been realy into using them for the past 15 20 yearsalot I got a buffalo used in 2001 and in 2002 got tru tracks for it .Now I want to get anew machine never had a brand new anything so I think its time .I wantto get the rubber trackswith it to ,now i have to go argo or max2 ?

Hi fixer2. Welcome to the site. Either an Argo or Max II would be a good choice. Go drive both and make your decision from that. If you can't find a dealer near you to test drive one post in the local 6x6 members forum here on the site and look for other members in your area so you can go experience each one first hand.

+ Reply to Thread