New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 722 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello im Jeffrey I am very happy to be here I live in Madill Okla Just purchased my first 6 wheeler A few months ago Its an amphicat I saw it sitting in A yard It had been sitting there for 2 years so I have alot of work to do and alot to learn right now im taking apart and cleaning Thanks Guys

Hi Jeffrey, welcome to the site and congratulations on your Amphicat. You will probably learn most of what you need to know just taking the 6x6 apart but if you need any help don't hesitate to start a new thread in the "Other AATV" section of the site. Good luck with the rebuild.

Hello from south eastern Ohio. My name is Chris and no I dont have a 6x6 yet, but I do want one. I was going to buy an old jeep to fix up as a project, but now Im in the market for an old 6x6. They look like more fun then a jeep lol. Anyway I would like to say Hello and thanks for the website.

Hello Chris! If you hang around here too much you may end up with more than one 6x6 Good luck on your search.

Very nice web site. I tried this back when Route 6x6 was still out of California and have the Route 6x6 t-shirt with the Jigger on the front to prove it...traded an Attex banner for it. Anyway I live in New Berlin, WI and I have a 1993 MaxIV with a Kohler opposed twin. This was my 13th 6x6 and I liked it so much that I have had this one for 12 or 13 years now. With my back how it is now, I can't help but be more than interested in the suspension that Whipperag has designed. I can not believe how this 6x6 sport is growing again. Way too cool!

Welcome mikni!!
    That was the original founder in cali. Jeff Bodean. Long time ago. Welcome aboard!!!

Thanks Larry. Yes that was a long time ago. The more I poke around here the more pumped I get. This will be a year of riding!

Well let's start by saying thanks fir the warm welcome ( as far as I can tell I am the first not to get a reply but who cares I just wanted to say after reviewing videos and posts I have decided that you guys ROCK! I live in vermont and next door to a member who won some events at the ny trials a year or two ago.

hay castro, give the guys a chance around here and you will get your answers. also us the search option on this site most topics have been covered once or twice, welcome and enjoy 6in
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Castro,
    sorry for the lack of a proper welcome. so anyway... welcome to the site. good luck in the purchase of your new to you Bigfoot. they are awesome machines, i hope to add one to my fleet one day. where in Vermont are you located? i used to see a lot of Max and Argo machines on rte 7 about 20- 30 miles north of Rutland. i have family in the Rutland area and try to get up that way every few years.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

+ Reply to Thread