April 8th-14th 2013 Arizona Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: April 8th-14th 2013 Arizona Ride

Don't know yet, haven't reviewed all the video. Hope we did.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

ok, i had a real problem with this new GOPRO hero 3 camera, it just
    didn't want to cooperate so i didn't get the good vids that i wanted to post
    because it's a p.o.s camera, i should have spent more time learning
    how to operate it but what can you do? but i did get GOLIATH doing 360s.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptWO-G1yd9Y

looks like you guys had a great time.whats desert riding like other then dusty?lol

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-10-2016 at 07:01 PM.

what was i testing? well i was testing the best driven clutch out their, GOLIATH could
    never do that with the cv-tech

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Yes, We did. From George's camera, I think. Exactly what were you testing?

Other than dusty, it's constantly heads up & a lot of throttle & stick work & a whole lot of fun.

Here's the last video I have from our ride at the Boulders. I condensed an hour video mounted to Godzilla down to about 13 1/2 minutes.

Wow. the Copperhead looks good soaking up the bumps. Thanks again for the great time.
    Acta non verba

The wife and I have really enjoyed all the info and pics from the Az ride,my wife figures it would be fun to saddle up some of them wild horses,me I think not,and we have agreed on one thing that when the absolute confusion of moving and selling what we now own as far as property goes we would much more enjoy a trip to Arizona and a get together with like minded people then a trip to some third world country.When life slows down we will make the tour down and get a education, perhaps we can get the Plotthound to follow,Thanks for the pics and info for those of us that could not make it.Cheers NCT

NCT there are rides a couple hours over the border if interested, the Mines and Meadows ride also called Leo's Adventure this year is a fairly large meet filled with good people and about 4 hours over the border.

Was cool to finally check out this thread. looks like a blast! Dad is still doesn't have a new truck to make it that far.... maybe one day one of us will.

https://vimeo.com/65265605

This was a blast to witness.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

+ Reply to Thread