Busco Beach in NC April 20-22, 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 20-22, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I haven't had more than a few hours here and there to sort through footage but it's coming. It's about 80% complete right now so it shouldn't be too many more days. I did get some footage of you and your half standing / half sitting, ready to attack driving style working on a mud hole with the mighty Hustler.
    I got some more tricks up my sleeve to get more "bull-bucking power" out of my 16hp. I might have to get a 5-point seatbelt!!!! Well maybe not that much power out of the 16,,, but you get what I saying!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

I am hoping I'll be able to make the Oct ride. My unit might be in the field doing that time. I will still try and get Mel to take the girls with her and go.

Quote Originally Posted by fmints View Post
    I must agree,,, but in a way it makes you a lil mad that you can't be there tommorrow and do it all over again. Guess we have to wait until October Fellas!!

This video is processing but should be available within a couple of hours. I was going to wait until it finished but I'm calling it a night:
    Last edited by Mike; 05-06-2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: removed video link since I will be deleting it from Youtube

[QUOTE=Mike;118786]This video is processing but should be available within a couple of hours. I was going to wait until it finished but I'm calling it a night:

NOOOOOOOOO! Its blocked in my country! Wait a minute I am in the USA and so is Mike. What is wrong with this country that someone with the initials UMG and EMI have blocked us from watching videos of ourselves.
    Last edited by Mike; 05-06-2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: removed video link since I will be deleting it from youtube
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Ok, cool, i thought the reason why I couldn't view it was because I was on a government computer!! There're haters Drew!!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

It is probably about the music that is used in the video. I hate it when that happens.

Fail.

Before I use a song in a video, I always search it on youtube to make sure the copyright owners have allowed it to play on other videos in the US. That has kept this from happening for a long time now but it looks like it didn't work this time. Back to the drawing board.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Fail.

Before I use a song in a video, I always search it on youtube to make sure the copyright owners have allowed it to play on other videos in the US. That has kept this from happening for a long time now but it looks like it didn't work this time. Back to the drawing board.
    I knew you did the research Mike to make sure you could use the music but i figured they threw you a curve ball some where.

I post the video on Vimeo if I put music in it. I know eventually they'll catch up with Vimeo too but for now it's working.

Downside is that there's not as much exposure on Vimeo.
    Banned

Go with no music i like it better to hear the engines .

+ Reply to Thread