New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 722 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 671 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi.
    My nickname is ogrebeppu.
    I live in Japan.
    But I want to buy amphibious.

In Japan, I researched amphibious atv. But I could'nt.
    I wonder this site's thread. That's fan!

Thanks LarryW!!! that will help alot. Do you know anything about a 2002 Argo vanguard? it is a 16HP. i just would like to hear what you think about it. that is one i am looking at right now.

Hi ogrebeppu. Welcome to the site. Good luck in your search for an AATV.

Same to you Cole. You will have to join us for a ride since you are close to Busco Beach in Goldsboro, NC. We go there twice a year and will post up in the trail ride section when we are going. It's typically in April and October.

Hello everyone. Just got my first 6x6, an old Attex with a JLO 295. The motor didn't run, and the wiring was shot. With the help of this forum I've got the motor running (low compression though). Anyway these things are AWESOME. I'm hooked. I have a 1937 Plymouth Rat Rod that is now pushed into the corner of the shop. All extra $ is going to the Attex now. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions... thanks in advance.

Adam
    Southeast Iowa

Nice to meet you mike! Sounds great. count me in if i have a 6x6 by that time. i'll let you know if i get one...

welcome gear head 37. post some pics of your 37 in the gallery so we can check it out . oh also the attex
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

HELLO to All!
    I just purchased my first six wheeler, and really look forward to getting so great information from this website and forum. I purchased a 2002 max iv and am tickled as a new pup!

Welcome and congrats on the Max. I too am looking to purchase one so let me know how you like it! Alot of great info on here you will love this site and meet some great people.

Thanks for the welcome! And I will be taking it out this weekend, and will let you all know how it goes. The wife has already banned me from the yard for doing way to many donughts!

Quote Originally Posted by smith505 View Post
    .........The wife has already banned me from the yard for doing way to many donughts!
    LOL Mine only yells. She seems to get over it quickly.

smith505, Welcome to the site!

+ Reply to Thread