Max Buffalo Truck Rebuild

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Max Buffalo Truck Rebuild

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    A thought to replace the skunky-looking wood rails... the engineered decking "lumber" made out of recycled plastic! The stuff would never rot, is mold & mildew-resistant and always stays looking good. A single band LED lightbar would add lots of illumination with minimum draw on the charging system, not to mention be almost completely water & shock proof. Keep up the great work!!! I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Excellent idea my friend, it is indeed nice stuff! Virtually indestructible! however, you do pay a pretty penny for the stuff but it wuold be last thing to rot off of it. lol
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Looks great, but all your tires need to switch which side they are on, if you are to use the buffalo in water. The "V" should point to the rear for best speed in water. All of your tires were correct in your original first two pictures, except the front passenger tire had the "V" pointing to the front, while the rest of the tires had the "V" correctly pointing to the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by ak miner View Post
    Looks great, but all your tires need to switch which side they are on, if you are to use the buffalo in water. The "V" should point to the rear for best speed in water. All of your tires were correct in your original first two pictures, except the front passenger tire had the "V" pointing to the front, while the rest of the tires had the "V" correctly pointing to the rear.
    what gets the best traction on land? i dont like water

hi
    Recommend have the tires set up for water . What this does is reduce your traction when steering on the hard ground . It is a skid steer machine after all .
    At the end of the day try in water direction first and swap them around and compare for yourself .

tomo

Almost Done YAY
    New Photos 11-15-2011

Awesome! Very AWESOME! keep up good work!

ive got a picture request, id like to see your alternator setup once you get it all hooked up!

Thanks luke!

-WagZ-

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

Quote Originally Posted by mustangwagz View Post
    Awesome! Very AWESOME! keep up good work!

ive got a picture request, id like to see your alternator setup once you get it all hooked up!

Thanks luke!

-WagZ-
    new New Photos 11-18-2011

Awesome! IT attatches to the trans! So is that a modification that somoene/you made. or was it like that from the factory? i would have figured it was a Motor drive system, rather than trans, however, either way i guess it would work. Just mainly operates when your driving, rather than at idle.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangwagz View Post
    Awesome! IT attatches to the trans! So is that a modification that somoene/you made. or was it like that from the factory? i would have figured it was a Motor drive system, rather than trans, however, either way i guess it would work. Just mainly operates when your driving, rather than at idle.
    i added it last year to help charge the Battery since i want to add a blower for heat and more Lights + a winch its a 70 amp alternator off a old Nissan

+ Reply to Thread