Bristol Bush Swamper (Affectionately referred to as the Bush Machine

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bristol Bush Swamper (Affectionately referred to as the Bush Machine

ok.....you have my attention, post the pics and asking price, sonny

Wow! Lots of interest, awesome! No pics yet today (hopefully tomorrow or the next day) but here's what I know:

The bush machine we have doesn't have the top-section that came as an option. It has been taken very good care of over the years (though it hasn't been used often in the last 10 years or so). As for whether it's for sale, I know it has a lot of sentimental value to my grandfather, but since he's selling his property in BC, he's not going to have much of an opportunity to use it, so I imagine once he's tinkered with it a bit, replaced a couple aging internal parts and such, he might be convinced to part with it.

I have one of these machines. Thinking on selling it. The moose hunt video is with a guy that I hunt with. The reason why his is wining is because it is one of the only ones ever made with hydraulic pumps. The others are all chain drive and no where
    near as noisy. It is hard to get hung up like an argo. The machine floats like an argo. with a 3rd row of tires only added at the 2nd row from the front. I have a nice little rig for this. I can drive it right in the box of my Tundra limited. Sits between the wheel
    wells really slick no need for a trailer.

the video is actually youtube summers bush machine the guys name is JY

+ Reply to Thread