750 hdi cab

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 750 hdi cab

Very nice work on the cab. If your still looking,check this out.

Headliners - SMS Auto Fabrics

Windows

Thank you very much !!
    Cut window openings in.
    Now for a cool paint job. image.jpg

How much do you think your cab weighs? Does it affect the drive ability of the argo?
    2002 Argo 8x8 Conquest with tracks,custom front bumper,winch,spotters,homemade windshield,and toolbox. SOLD
    2012 Argo 8x8 Avenger HDI. 3500#warn, Adair Argo cover

HI Andy haven't been here in awhile. Sorry. Cab is easily lifted by 2 people. I'd guess 150-175 lbs. it drives just fine with. Super warm even with no heater. And quite no rattling which was a concern for me

Painted !!

The cabs are done!! Really enjoyed them this Hunting season. They are awesome and warm.

Man I Suck at fixing the damn upside down pictures ! Sorry
    Attached Images

Nice clean work!
    Thanks
    Ty Turner

870-818-1315
    tyturnersoffroad@yahoo.com

JESUS ROCKS

+ Reply to Thread