motor for my hustler? whats best?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: motor for my hustler? whats best?

I would say it depends on what you want. I'm sure a duromax ungovern would work fine. Especially if you're selling it. I would rather a larger 18hp Briggs or larger though.
    But for the money its hard to beat duromax.

well i totally lucked out and bought a 1976 yamaha exciter 440 complete running sled. here is the dilemma. it runs too good and is in great shape. I paid 50 bucks for it and got it running tonight. other then modifying the exhaust to fit it looks like a good shoe in. I just hate tearing this sled up. so i'm going to attempt to trade the sled for a ready made motor hopefully something with electric start.[IMG]
    [/IMG]

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/b...105_011333.mp4

selling snowmobile and opting for a rotax 340 electric start. looks like even the exhaust will work

+ Reply to Thread