Trail Riding at Big Nasty in GA

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Trail Riding at Big Nasty in GA

Yes they do
    HOME and they have a Facebook page as well.
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Like to come down and ride with you and Cory but this weekend is no good for me. Ya'll have fun.

Tryin to get the motor and trans completed by tomorrow night. If everything goes right I'll be there.. Norm

That would be great to get you down here Rick. We are still learning the trails so it would be an adventure. This is something we might do at the very least once a month, so there will be other times if you want to catch us. I hope you get everything up and running Norm, I got a few bugs to workout as well.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Cool Cory. Appreciate the info man. I'll try to get down.

Looks like you guys had a really fun time at Big Nasty. I drove 17 hours ( made some wrong turns along the way ) to meet my two friends there with the argo 6x6's. We did find out through, that the back side of this park was where the real challenges were ( floating logs and stumps ) We all had the Adair tracks on our machines, so there wasn't any place that we found in the park that gave any problems. Great place for a amphib goup ride.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 01-19-2014 at 07:25 PM.

We'll I got to really ride my 94 max 2 for the first time since I bought it a couple months ago, it needed a bunch of work. I took it there sat morning and I hadn't even started it yet from rebuilding both clutches and trans. I wasn't sure how to adjust the trans so Fred and Cory helped me in the parking lot, put the battery in, cranked it up and it ran Awesome all day! I had the best time with these guys and there family's. It was crazy muddy big and nasty is great only being 35 min from my house. It would be a great place for a group ride. The guy at the gate said they have camping and bonfires some weekends coming up real soon. Norm

Well we had a really nice ride, wish it hadn't been so cold and windy. It was awsome that there was a plenty of trails to go on, I have been there 4 times and have hit new trails each time.

Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Nice!!!! That hole was trying suck you in for a minute. Looks like a pretty cool place.

I can smell the belt from here, looked like fun.

+ Reply to Thread