Amf Sur Trek

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Amf Sur Trek

i cant believe it, i bet 108 $ and was overbet !!!!
    there is someone who is crazier than i !
    I never thought that the price raises above 70 $ but i want to be sure.

Boy, that's nuts!!!!

...let the bidding begin......hehehe

Me first!

I bid one Alsport Tracker GT 15 ,one Amphicat and one Sidewinder.

or

One 1978,95% restored, Max IV.

Looks like you may get it, Lance.

Ok, me next... One 295 Wedge and one Coot.

I saw an episode with Stacey where he was driving a different AATV. It was before I got really interested in these machines but I know it was a single body (not like the sur treck) I remember him going fast into a mud hole and doing a doughnut. Anybody seen that episode? I'm not sure it was even the Gears show wasn't he on Trucks with the guy that looked like Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies?

Joe M,

How do like driving the coot? I always wanted to get a ride in one of them. Is yours the 4w steering?

Mine is only two wheel steer. It turns as bad as a Sur-Trek, but will go anywhere!

Here's video of a Coot... Not mine.

Last edited by Joe M; 01-21-2008 at 05:02 PM.

Ouch. That hurts. Not that I over paid for a manual but that I'm nuts Just kidding. Thought I would say Hi and admit to buying the manual. I'm also the one that bought the Sur Trek that was on Gearz. Thats why I bought the manual. I'm wanting to restore it to somewhat original, of course I'm going to put a modern engine it (I'd love to put a small diesel in it) but maybe a Vanguard. The Sur Trek is in decent condition, body is pretty good. Needs a couple small areas fiberglassed where someone altered it in the past. As hard as they are to come by atleast its complete, so thats a plus in restoring it. Hopefully I'll have it done by late spring.

+ Reply to Thread