Deep Snow Tracks?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deep Snow Tracks?

27 FEET??? No wonder you moved!. That is incredible. And I thought my 4 feet last year was alot. that a small dusting

Hi to all,
    i dont want to dampen your enthusiasm about different tracks then the original, but i think it is not as easy as "buying, mounting ready".
    I once tied my usual Argo tracks on my Max II and this dont work cause they dont fit.
    The bodyshape is different and you need axle extensions which you dont need at the argo. (I´m talking about the usual normal plastic tracks and not the rubber or supertracks) Max also sell this as bundle with bearing cage to compensate the higher forces which result through the longer axle and the tightened track.
    They also write to use them only with solid axles.
    Everything else could bend or brake your axles.
    For my Argo i had chosen my normal tracks cause i use my atv all the year and dont want to mount and demount my axle extensions. And Argo write in big letters that the supertracks should never been used for logs, stumps and rocks.
    I´m also pretty sure that they last longer in offroad use and can be repaired easiely compared to rubber tracks. I also have the rubbertracks for my max but never used them. (i get them for free with my max and we had no snow this year) It would be nice to hear some experience about them so please if you use Max tracks, then write back.

+ Reply to Thread