George Fest/Porkslap Jamboree

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: George Fest/Porkslap Jamboree

Missed you this year, Lewis. George was nice enough to give us free access to a bunch of cool new territory.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Can't wait to see Mike"s Swan lake.
    More like, ummmmm "The Belly Flop Shimmy". Here's a quick screen-shot of CountryCummins99's cell phone video where I still have my pride and dry clothes. That's a 980 behind me, standing on its front bumper in the stream bottom. I'll let him take the honor of posting the whole 10 second video. I bust a gut every time I hear him laughing....

Last edited by hydromike; 08-01-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Sorry I missed it.

When the videos are posted everyone pay close attention to mike's walk of shame as he trudges out of the baptism water hole behind his machine in tow.

[QUOTE=hydromike;95725 I'll let him take the honor of posting the whole 10 second video. [/QUOTE]

OMG! Never a dull moment. Looking forward to the video 'cause Lucy.. you have some splaining to do.

Bridget

where was that

Quote Originally Posted by egoperf View Post
    where was that
    It was the new "Creek Trail" that we <sorta> blazed on Sunday around 3-5:00. There's some really aggressive stuff there, and it's really a lot of fun. Onlyonce, Gus, CountryCummings, Racer and his lady friend/man child, George and I (am I forgetting anybody???!!!) hit the virgin territory to see what it was like. Gus was the first one to head over the little ledge, and made it with no real issue. 'Race hit it with Rhonda (the tank) and made it look simple. I tried it with the 980 and made an utter fool of myself. It was fun! . Keith (Onlyonce) did it right after me and his Max IV (evil machine, BTW) and did it with no problem. I think I had the most fun, and I got to evaluate the rollover characteristics of the 980. It sounds stupid, but it never felt unstable. I had hurt my knee earlier in the weekend, and it was bandaged up. I was pseudo balanced on my left foot as the Bigfoot decided to attempt a glorious aqua-pirouette and I half fell out from being unbalanced, and half decided to bail the pig on my own. It's really not that dramatic, but I'm glad other folks enjoyed it. . It just nose-dove and hit the bottom of the stream and sorta knocked me off of my one stable leg at the moment. I was picking gravel out of the winch last night.

The most ridiculous thing of all? It never really felt THAT unstable. I still haven't found the absolute stability limits of the machine. I always bail before my guts reach their limit.

You go, big fat Hustler; you go......

Just a small vid of me and my daughter Stephanie running through the pipe and getting wet. We came back wet to the camp with big smiles so I guess every one that was left had to try the creek.
    Last edited by jerseybigfoot; 08-02-2011 at 07:58 AM.

Great video Marc!!!!! It seemed not to agree with the daughter but i could hear chuckles in the video.

I so wish my flip didn't die as you were going through the tunnel. i have good video of your son in law coming out the end. your daughter was right though. it was not funny, hilarious is the term i would use.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I'm not sure who-all was able to get video when the second group of folks went up to the tube. There were a lot of great tube-exits, and some not-so graceful ones (I about sank the Hustler on my first attempt).

I'm excited to see the pictures/video of Racerone3 doing it in the Tank. Backwards.

+ Reply to Thread