Pine Creek 4 wheelers ATV rodeo October 15, 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pine Creek 4 wheelers ATV rodeo October 15, 2011

I am planning to be there with my Max II.

is there trails to ride or is it just racing around a track.

oh yes.....and I think it maybe the best in ohio

at pine lake

Quote Originally Posted by 6x6rebuild View Post
    is there trails to ride or is it just racing around a track.
    There's alot of trails.....hills.....stream.....pond....mud holes. Great place! Here's a couple pics.
    Attached Images

Is that at the Nices Hollow track in Jersey Shore, B-man? I've never been there before (never on the trails at Pine Lake in Ashtabula, either). I'd hate to get the two places mixed up and have people show up expecting more than they get.

I talked to Charlie today from Pine Creek 4x4 club and he gave me the address to the track. It's 1445 Nices Hollow Road, Jersey Shore, PA. There's a big green sign pointing out the way to the track. If you have any trouble, he says to call him on his cell. I don't want to post the number, but I'll PM it to anyone that may need it.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Is that at the Nices Hollow track in Jersey Shore, B-man? I've never been there before (never on the trails at Pine Lake in Ashtabula, either). I'd hate to get the two places mixed up and have people show up expecting more than they get.

I talked to Charlie today from Pine Creek 4x4 club and he gave me the address to the track. It's 1445 Nices Hollow Road, Jersey Shore, PA. There's a big green sign pointing out the way to the track. If you have any trouble, he says to call him on his cell. I don't want to post the number, but I'll PM it to anyone that may need it.
    Good catch Don....I jumped into this thread without reading back far enough. LOL This is the thread I THOUGHT I was responding to: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trail...t-15-16th.html

Yum, I love the taste of foot!
    Attached Images

Don, did anyone catch your obstacle course run on video?

I don't know if anyone filmed the obstacle or not. I know Conner got some of the events, but I'm not sure which ones. Micmac said that he may post some in the next few days. Did anyone get the mud bog? I only got to see Q make his run.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Don and Joe

I'll get the video posted later today. Here is the rundown of what I have:

Don's clover leaf
    Q and Don's flag race
    Everyone's keyhole race
    Everyone's mudbog

Im so bumed that I didn't get footage of Joe and Don's obstical run. I had my phone in my pocket and was at the car obstical to help out because I knew Evil kenevil (Don) and Super Dave (Joe) would take the car no matter what.
    For the record I wimped out on the car after one attempt. Something about pointing skyward and not seeing where I was going on top of a 1980 cutlass didn't sit well with me

Both Don and Joe had Yikes moments. Joe hung a bank of tires off the side of the oil tank obstical. Don started to slide off the right side of the car and like a pro driver gunned it and launched himself off the front of the car. Both guys showed some amazing driving skills.
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

+ Reply to Thread